Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

I don't get it. Do you think veganism is bad? ?

It is literally benificial for everyone if there were more vegans. This is a fact, that can't really be dismantled.

• Megumi

Yes, veganism is very bad. It is only beneficial for PeTA CEO Ingrid Newkirk who collected $48,500,000 a year the last I heard. You obviously know no facts. PeTA    lies outrageously, and you mindlessly believe its lies. 

• Katie

Yes - there has been a sharp rise in rickets (lack of Vitamin D causes bone problems) and Osteoporsis (weakness in the skeleton due to lack of Calcium - vegans do NOT touch dairy products).

• Joseph

I wouldn't have any problem at all with vegans if they'd keep it to themselves. Six thanks giving ruined by attention seeking dip sh* ts

I could not build muscle on vegetarian diet.  And simply I enjoy eating meat. Qhich is probably why I have heart disease. 

• Megumi
      1 month agoReport

Very few bodybuilders are vegans. I would not be a vegan and a bodybuilder. Wendigo knows much less than he imagines. Do not heed such an egotistical phony. 

I don't think it's bad, and I know that meat and animal products are not required for health.  Many athletes know this, even body builders.  

I don't think it should be pushed, though.  I think everyone ought to be educated, then allowed to decide for themselves, just as you have.

I just dont want to be vegan

• robert2020

I tried it. It is fuc.... boring.

It literally is NOT beneficial for everyone. Id get sick on such a diet.

• Daisy

Just claiming something is a fact doesn't make it so.

Personally I think you should eat what keeps you happy and healthy. I do.

The problem I have is that veganism is built on lies.

Humans are not herbivores, you will not save a single animals life, nor the planet, you will not necessarily lose weight, be smarter, prettier, etc, etc, simply by being vegan. 

The only reason to be vegan is because you think it's wrong to eat other animals. If that's your opinion, go for it, but don't forget your supplements because the diet is missing several nutrients.

Dismantled or not, i'm not a vegan or vegetarian. I'm an omnivore, and eat meat. I'm not going to stop.

If there were more grass fed and grass finished farms, it would benefit the environment though.

No, I do not.

I know from experience it is good, in many ways.

If it was bad Yahoo wouldn't have a category for it.

Anti-vegans are misguided bullies

• Megumi
      1 month agoReport

You are misguided.