promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

I don't get it. Do you think veganism is bad? ?

It is literally benificial for everyone if there were more vegans. This is a fact, that can't really be dismantled.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, veganism is very bad. It is only beneficial for PeTA CEO Ingrid Newkirk who collected $48,500,000 a year the last I heard. You obviously know no facts. PeTA    lies outrageously, and you mindlessly believe its lies. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Katie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes - there has been a sharp rise in rickets (lack of Vitamin D causes bone problems) and Osteoporsis (weakness in the skeleton due to lack of Calcium - vegans do NOT touch dairy products).

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I wouldn't have any problem at all with vegans if they'd keep it to themselves. Six thanks giving ruined by attention seeking dip sh* ts

• 2 months ago

I could not build muscle on vegetarian diet.  And simply I enjoy eating meat. Qhich is probably why I have heart disease. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Megumi
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Very few bodybuilders are vegans. I would not be a vegan and a bodybuilder. Wendigo knows much less than he imagines. Do not heed such an egotistical phony. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I don't think it's bad, and I know that meat and animal products are not required for health.  Many athletes know this, even body builders.  

I don't think it should be pushed, though.  I think everyone ought to be educated, then allowed to decide for themselves, just as you have.

• 2 months ago

I just dont want to be vegan

• robert2020
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I tried it. It is fuc.... boring.

• 2 months ago

It literally is NOT beneficial for everyone. Id get sick on such a diet.

• Daisy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just claiming something is a fact doesn't make it so.

Personally I think you should eat what keeps you happy and healthy. I do.

The problem I have is that veganism is built on lies.

Humans are not herbivores, you will not save a single animals life, nor the planet, you will not necessarily lose weight, be smarter, prettier, etc, etc, simply by being vegan. 

The only reason to be vegan is because you think it's wrong to eat other animals. If that's your opinion, go for it, but don't forget your supplements because the diet is missing several nutrients.

• 2 months ago

Dismantled or not, i'm not a vegan or vegetarian. I'm an omnivore, and eat meat. I'm not going to stop.

If there were more grass fed and grass finished farms, it would benefit the environment though.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I do not.

I know from experience it is good, in many ways.

If it was bad Yahoo wouldn't have a category for it.

Anti-vegans are misguided bullies

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You are misguided. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.