Anonymous

How come people get on me about wanting to leave the state or the country while having a pending court case?

So I got framed for a crime which I didn't commit and everyone is getting on my nerves. Some idiot from online framed me for making a bomb threat by using my number in an spoofing app or device and made my number pop up on the mcdonalds caller ID when they called in a bomb threat. The freaking cops came and arrested me when I didn't even do it. I'm out on bail and everyone is annoying me because everyone says that I do things that risks me going back to jail. I've left the state 5 times already by car. I went to an new year festival in atlanta a few weeks ago and I've taken multiple trips to greenville SC to go to the apple store. I like going on road trips so I just do it cause no one could tell that I left if I drove. Now I am want to go to vietnam and I'm going to get an passport and an visa and plane tickets. Everyone keeps on saying that I can't go cause I have a pending court case, they claim that airport security can see that I have pending charges. They can't, I've researched and found on multiple forums that airport security can't tell if you are or not. I'm leaving the state and flying regardless of what anyone says. I rather try and get arrested at the airport than not trying at all. I know for a fact that I will be happier in vietnam cause I can meet women there and don't argue with me saying that I can't. They all want viet american guys. I'm getting on an airplane whether you like it or not. How come people keep on trying to prevent me from doing what I want ?

You’ll never get out of the country as you’ll never get a passport or visa while there is a felony warrant out for you.  Most felons have to surrender their passport while they have an active court case. If you are on the no fly list it wont matter if you have a passport and visa. 

Nobody would get on you about this if you weren't whining about it over and over again here.

Sure you've taken road trips when you don't have a license or a car of your own. You have to beg rides with your "friends" who according to you are pretty much done with letting you use them.   Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

We don't have try to prevent you from doing what you want because 99.9 percent of what you post is bullshit.   No Vietnamese woman is going to marry a immature jerk who is a liar, thief, and totally self absorbed brat.  Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

Being autistic is not a get out jail free card, and being a inept troll and azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

maybe Andrew is real and he is the one that did it, or your 12 year old 'friend'  It ws a McDs?  wasn't it something different  in an earlier version...

mcD is not a diner

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

I’m sorry you’re disabled. I heard Vietnam is opening up to vacationers. But it is still communist you know?