What are the five basic safety rules for hand and power tools?
- Anonymous2 months agoFavorite Answer
Keep tools sharp, blunt ones cause accidents.
Use the right tool for the job, don't improvise.
Do not use damaged tools especially power cords.
Operate tools according to instructions with guards as necessary.
Wear PPE if required especially footwear and goggles
Bonus don't leave tools and cables lying around to become trip hazards
- SatanLv 72 months ago
1) It is against safety guidlines to use this for a manicure
2) Remember, juggling with power tools is not advised
3) Electric power tools dont work well underwater
4) Never saw off the branch your standing on
5) Don't lick the spinning blade