Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Cheating boyfriend. What do I do?

Ok so I’m 21. I started dating my boyfriend about 2.5 years ago and about 6 months into our relationship I noticed he was snap chatting girls. I forgave him. About a month later I was trying to log into his email and accidentally logged into another email. In that email he was talking to guys on Craigslist he was discussing be down for anything, and experimenting. Then I got access into a secret Snapchat where there’s a video of a guy giving him a *******. He cried and begged me to stay. Kept saying he was just going through thing but isn’t gay/bi. I forgave him. This was almost two years ago and I still can’t get over it. I wish I wouldn’t have taken him back and now I don’t know what to do. He’s proven himself to me and is a great boyfriend now but I feel like I will never be able to surpass that. At times I wish he’d cheat on me so I’d have a reason to break up with him. He’s a completely different person now and I trust him 100% now I just think about that video way too often and I see him differently. I can never see myself marrying him or anything long term I just don’t know how to tell him that. 

• R L
    Favorite Answer

Changed or not its obvious this has scarred you emotionally and relationship wise..you boyfriend is bi sexual and probably will always will desire to experiment. You should be the only thing he needs sexually in a true healthy relationship so you already know the answer.

• R L

thank you for choosing me please stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.....

move on.........................

Stay with him, he showed you he has changed and he’s out in a lot of effort to make the relationship last. I’ve never met a guy or seen a guy change for a girl. He loves you. If it was another guy he would’ve talked **** and forget about you the next week.

Just forgive him. It's worked great for you so far. You sound like a very delusional girl that has a real problem facing reality.