How many men (genetic X-Y chromosome, cisgender men) have taken their girlfriends/wife's birth control pills as an experiment of course?

ndI want to know how many of you experiment with this option and yes, I have asked a similar question earlier, but no one answered it, because my friend Charles was kind of odd anyways. Sometimes I get angry myself and when I watched my friend took the female birth control pills he found for at least for only 3 weeks, he was less moody, and more happier and I experimented the same with at the time with my girlfriend, she found it odd, but when i told her about Charles, she looked thoughtful and wondered how much anger does testosterone in men cause? So we experimented for only one month, and well at the time, I was happier, but also more considerate, loving, supportive.

My girlfriend at the time, we were on and off again most throughout our adolescence and we just recently got back together, and she like the more compassionate version of myself rather than the broody angered version of myself, but we still want a biological family, but we are waiting until marriage for anything beyond kissing and cuddling. That the birth control pills also controls the thinking aspects as well to of mens, and how most men find females attractive just because their penis stands erect, how ever it shouldn't do that automatically, it should be a slowburn(from a fanfiction website).

So we are conscious of our decisions. just so you know how many of you men have experimented similarly I mean genetic x-y chromosome, cisgender men only to answer here sorry.

Favorite Answer

It's said to cause anxiety in cis men. I don't know if that's true. I do know that HRT immediately improved my mood even though I didn't know I was on it.

• Nice answer or at least it deserves five stars as it explains the reason why the mood changes thank you.

What do you think it going to happen exactly? Men have more estrogen than post-menopausal women.

• reme_1

Great idea!! A man taking women's hormone and birth control pills. How FUKKEN stupid!!!!!!!!