What can I do to prevent buyers from cancelling sales?

I been selling used items on Ebay and after purchase they change their minds, is really trouble some because this are as-is sells and no refunds. What can I do to prevent buyers from cancelling the sales?

You might be able to talk to eBay and set up a sale where in order to bid the buyer has to place a deposit like on eBay motors you can bid on eBay motors but most of those sales require an immediate deposit in order to place a bid. for instance if you're selling a television that's worth a couple hundred dollars or a computer. You might be able to put something in your add immediate deposit of $25 is required in order to place a bid. Better check with eBay.

i dont think theres much you can do unless you make a rule that they cant cancel it

set the feedback requirement to 10 so extremely new users cant keep buying stuff and also require payment immediately. no refund policy is truly impossible anyways as ebay ALWAYS sides with the buyer no matter what they say. It is for that reason I do not sell anything worth over $300 on there