Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 weeks ago

Can you take painkillers to stop the pain of too much acid in your stomach? I don’t have anti-acids rn and I’m in a lot of pain.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Painkillers won't work and may irritate your stomach more. If you have baking soda in the house, put a tablespoon in a glass of water and drink it. It won't taste very nice, but it should help.

• Kaela2 weeks agoReport

Thx!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The pain is telling you to go to a clinic. Diverticulitis, Cancer, IBS, & more causes pain.

• 2 weeks ago

Follow the instructions on your Arm & Hammer Baking Soda box. Its works like a charm.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yeah don't do that until you absolutely no good at all. First off heartburn is not caused by too much acid in your stomach it's caused by not enough acid in your stomach the result is your stomach foams up and bubbles up into your esophagus. Take baking soda to alleviate an emergency heartburn situation. but start taking apple cider vinegar on a regular basis to cure the root of the problem

• ...Show all comments
    • Kaela2 weeks agoReport

And at the time I wasn’t thinking or preparing for what might happen with all that vinegar so that’s what happened

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Drink water with a spoon full of baking soda, it works like an antacid

• Kaela2 weeks agoReport

Okay ty

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

drink milk           

• Kaela2 weeks agoReport

Okay thx 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.