promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

How come people think that I will get arrested on the spot for getting on an airplane if I'm not allowed cause I'm autistic?

So I've about had it. Someone on here framed me and called in an bomb threat under my number and now this person has the nerve to harass me on here and taunt me about not being able to travel. I told andy about this and he said "well it's true, your not allowed to leave the state cause your charged with a violent felony". I've traveled about 9 times out of state by car since I got out on bond and nothing has happened to me. Heck, I got out without having to pay bail too. I got a PR bond. I went ahead and ignored everyone and bought a plane ticket to houston on frontier airlines and I only had to pay $90 bucks. I'm gonna prove to people that I can go on planes and I will make a v log and posted it to youtube to show that everyone is wrong. No one can tell me to not fly or not to leave the state. Andrew says that I've violated bond and says that I will get arrested on a no bond warrant if anyone finds out. Well no one will find out cause I'm taking a bus from NC to atlanta to fly out there. I paid with my debit card.  How come he thinks that I will get arrested at the airport for trying to fly ?? How come he thinks that people will find out about the plane tickets when it's for flying out of atlanta ?? How come no one will let me do what I want ?? Everyone keeps on claiming that I need to be supervised and not be left alone. Why won't people just let me do what I want and just fly out and see what happens ?? I'm willing to take the risk of getting arrested to prove a point ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because you are not allowed to leave the state and your supposed autism will not prevent you from being penalized.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Dave
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Shut up and go away.

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Stop making up stories.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ann
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Dave, he's a 30 year old loser who lives with his parents, is unemployed, and he spends his entire day fantasizing about placing himself into the different scenarios he watches on t.v.  He's mentally ill (claims to be autistic, but it's much more than that). He's been posting for years.  A nut job.

• 2 months ago

It isn't about you being autistic it is about you being under court supervision/probabion.

Also you're in for a rather unpleasant surprise when you show up to get on your flight when the ticket has been canceled because the banks you defrauded to "purchase" your ticket refuse to honor your debit card because you have no money.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being a thief, liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Stop writing about going to Vietnam - just go.

• 2 months ago

you would think in the  21st century if anyone had a court order not to leave the state that they would be entered into a no fly data base (unless within the state), but as far as I know they don't do that.

this is how you act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_IY4sNJ1TQ

Youtube thumbnail

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ8jIcmSj2g

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 months ago

How many times you gonna post this god damn question ? The answer is always NO YOU CAN'T TRAVEL ANYWHERE YOUR GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.