Why does he lead me on but never follow through. Even if it’s just about sex ?

He doesn’t reach out. But when I do, he flirts and he says things like how he wants to show me a good time. He says things that he does want to sleep with me. 

But he never follows through with it. As in he doesn’t make concrete plans

this is a guy I’ve dated on and off. Things went downhill because I wouldn’t sleep with him. Eventually he found out that it’s because I’m a virgin. 

I told him we can end things.  But he doesn’t want to. 

Yet he continues to lead me on by saying that he wants to sleep with me. He knows I want to sleep with him too. I’ve been quite raunchy in my texts to him.  I seem to be the one insisting more on that front to be honest. 

I told him if he doesn’t want to then it’s ok. But he says he does want it. Yet I don’t see any follow through. Last time we were meant to meet, he bailed on me. That was 2 months ago and things have been rocky since then. 

We Had stopped speaking to each other and so on.

Anyway why lead me on and play games like this if he is not going to follow through?

I’m a girl by the way. And I am 29 years old... 

so yeah waaay too old to be a virgin. But that’s another story 

Favorite Answer

If a guy wants to be with you, he’ll make sure you know.. as a woman, how long do you wait around for him to figure it out? It’s a thin line between a man being confused and him stringing you along; make it your business to find out early on, which is which. Your feelings will thank you in the long run.he may not feel that extra connection that allows him to pursue anything more than being your friend with benefits. It’s important to make sure you both are on the same page with your feelings and expectations. If he says ‘I could see myself with you,’ that doesn’t necessarily mean he wants to be with you.

You're upset that he doesn't "follow through" with sleeping with you when you have clearly told him that's not gonna happen?  And you send raunchy texts knowing that you have no intention of "following through" yourself?  And he's the tease?

I hope I read this completely wrong because if my understanding is close to the truth this sounds like a mess I'd stay well away from if I was him.

Sleeping with someone isn't a way for a female to start a relationship where she expects the man to respect her. Because it doesn't happen often

I know a virgin female that is 60+