promotion image of download ymail app

For all the band nerds. Mainly trumpet players. I’m looking for an actual flugel mouth piece but idk what to get to fit my comfortability ?

I like more shallow mouthpiece cup sizes. I play with a Conn 9c on my trumpet and wondering if anyone could help me find something similar and comfortable. I’ve been looking at Dennis Wicks and I’m tempted but I’m not to sure. So any flugel mouthpieces that someone could suggest? Thanks guys!

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    Have you checked with an instrument store or on line search.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.