promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

LMAO why have Wall St Pete's/Cheatin' Pete's supporters suddenly gone silent on the Electoral College?

They were howling about it after Hillary lost to Trump in 2016 FART LOLOL 

MAGA 2020

4 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Trump is the biggest cheat on two feet, and has been all of his life. An Electoral College change would take a US Constitution Amendment, and they are rare. Electoral College members on occasion vote differently than state mandated.

Wyoming now has 189,008 people per electoral college vote and Texas has 775,587 people per electoral college vote using current estimated population and EC votes.

That is over 4 to 1. Further, mathematically, in a two candidate race, 38 states of highest EC/Population in an all-or-none allocation can get 270 electoral college votes with only 22% of the popular vote with 78% to the other candidate. Only Conservatives are looking back. Pete's supporters look forward to the future. The power of the Senate has proven that States should not have this power in the Executive branch. We are not annoyed by the election. We are annoyed by Trump's incompetence and acting as a Party leader rather than a nation leader.

• ...Show all comments
    • A.J.
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

There are a lot of fools that when the pendulum swings could be nasty. Pete wants a coalition of both Democrats AND [former] Republicans who still have some decency.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dems only care about the electoral in the general when they lose against the republican. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I wasn't aware there was an electoral college in the primaries.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That makes no sense, but then, you rarely do.

• Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

This fake me account, is worthless. Can't imagine the level of stupidity and how pathetic you need to be to make a fake account solely dedicated to this absurdly sad method of attacking me. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.