Is Kobe Bryant a Scumbag Rapist like all the rest? or just another Innocent Black man who got Framed by Racist Whites?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

He was just a human being who made some mistakes.  Because he was famous, and obviously highly privileged, people wanted a reason to tear him down and they found one.  He fought the charges in court and settled for a sum his accuser seemed reasonably content with. 

I see no reason to harp on his or anyone else's faults.  Why so consumed with hate?  Envy?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

It takes more than allegations to convict. 

I consider Kobe's character suspect and f/ that point on I was indifferent about his career ... especially as I was not a Lakers fan.

• 1 week ago

Kobe boned the wrong chick who had like 6 other dude's semen on her panties, and she was looking for a pay day. It's pretty simple.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

No, he's dead.  Do you not follow the news?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Celebrities often get accused of rape. Many of them lay a lot of girls because women throw themselves at the celebs. It is doubtful that they had to rape anybody. The best way to figure out whether they were likely guilty or not is to listen to the details of the case. Many women claim to have a loving relationship with their celebrity rapists for years after the alleged rape, and there are psychologists who claim that it is perfectly normal. Bill Cosby is in prison because of such a scenario. The woman whom he supposedly raped kept being friendly with him.The same is true of the woman who is accusing Weinstein of rape. Kobe Bryant and Ben Roethlisberger were both accused of rape, but they were both acquitted. William Kennedy Smith, a member of the Kennedy family, was accused of rape, but he was acquitted in the 1990s. Despite that, people continue to accuse him of rape, just like they are accusing Kobe Bryant. Woody Allen was accused of sexually abusing a child, and the child and her brother are still accusing him of the same, even though he was not charged. The way to destroy a man in the USA is to accuse him of sexual wrongdoing. Lucy Flores, a Bernie Sanders supporter, tried to destroy Joe Biden's bid for president by accusing him of smelling her hair. In my judgement, more celebrities have been accused of rape than they have been convicted of it. Most accusations are likely false, if the supposed rape victim still carry on a lovey dovey relationship with their supposed rapist.

• TomB
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Moot point since he is a dead one of what ever he was...

Time to move on.... this is Politics, not the deceased, over paid  former pro athlete section...

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

"ALL" the rest?... rest of who?

• Like all the rest of what?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.