Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What does it mean when a guy says that you’re motivating him?

Long story short, I’ve been texting this guy (because I’ve noticed him staring at me sometimes) from one of my classes about our homework, and he texts, “you’re motivating me”. Does that mean anything? All I did was just ask him a question about the homework. I didn’t text any “positive quotes”

• Bandz
    Favorite Answer

Lol, that’s pretty out-of-the-blue. Hard to say if it means anything. It’s almost certain he was reaching for something positive to build rapport but that could apply whether he saw you as a friend or was interested in other ways.

You probably should’ve asked him what he was talking about in the moment but it’s too late to do it now without seeming a little too interested.

Stay away from this jerk . He’s acting like a pervert and accusing you of encouraging him. This guy is a bad news. He’s frustrated because he doesn’t have se.x , he’s full of lust. He’s blaming you for turning him on.