if red lobster shrimp linguini makes me poop is this a sign of lactose intolerance?

What's there to life about? Your wife divorced you while I am happy and prosperous. 

Favorite Answer

You could test this theory by drinking milk, eating ice cream, or consuming other dairy products. The recipes for red lobster shrimp linguini have a number of ingredients, many of which could cause reactions.

It’s a sign that the foods very rich as lobster and seafood in general are high cholesterol foods, add a gob of butter, cream and other rich ingredients many people end up getting tummy up dry from the richness of the foods, that’s why they serve those biscuits without butter to help mop out the drawn butter and other oils and Grease that’s with the food.

It’s not Red Lobster that’s at fault, it’s the type of food and the recipe, if you were to cook it at home the same would happen.

Besides lactose intolerance it could be a food allergy to shellfish or any other ingredient of the meal.

I myself adore shrimp scampi, every time I eat it I’m suffering in the bathroom with bloated tummy and bowel cramps then severe diarrhea.  I have learned to avoid eating it but the richness itself is what my body can’t tolerate.  I’m not lactose intolerant I’m supper rich food intolerant.

• Carson

I wouldnt use a Red Lobster sauce as a diagnostic tool to gauge my health or lack of. Everything there at any given time will make you poop.

"Is my rib eye s'pose smell like 9 Lives left in the sun?"

Why can't I stop laughing tonight? Answer my question and I will answer yours.

Depends on the sauce they use. If it’s a creamy white or blush type sauce, it’s very possible. For example, I love creamy sauces like alfredo, but they make me shít my brains out.

You should put it in a bottle and start selling it