promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Jobs for teens?

I'm 15 and I need to find another job. I currently work at a golf course, although it's only open in the summers and I need something throughout the year. I've already established that I can't stand working in the food industry, I realized that with a previous job. I dislike talking to people, although I understand that it's inevitable with a minimum wage job but I would like to minimize the amount of social interaction. I have no retail experience, and I would take a retail job as a last resort. Any suggestions?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

freelancing job is better for u.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Go around your local shop or garage there you have found a job for you.

• Reena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go around your local auto mechanic places and see whether they will take you on as an apprentice.

• 2 months ago

Maybe you could still work as a cook at a fast food restaurant. You could work at a warehouse, or many different jobs, actually. Just look for some job listings and call around. Try the ones that seem like you won't talk to many people first but if they don't pan out, just try whatever and just tell them that this isn't your strength.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

🐕 dog walking

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You could try hotel work, a kitchen porter, housekeeping that kind of thing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its difficult and you have to apply at many places. How sweet, you can't stand most of the jobs you qualify for. I never in my life worked because I loved working. I did it for the money,  When I said difficult, I assumed you were open to food. Absent that, you may not find a job at your age other than summer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.