Jobs for teens?

I'm 15 and I need to find another job. I currently work at a golf course, although it's only open in the summers and I need something throughout the year. I've already established that I can't stand working in the food industry, I realized that with a previous job. I dislike talking to people, although I understand that it's inevitable with a minimum wage job but I would like to minimize the amount of social interaction. I have no retail experience, and I would take a retail job as a last resort. Any suggestions?

freelancing job is better for u.

Go around your local shop or garage there you have found a job for you.

• Reena

Go around your local auto mechanic places and see whether they will take you on as an apprentice.

Maybe you could still work as a cook at a fast food restaurant. You could work at a warehouse, or many different jobs, actually. Just look for some job listings and call around. Try the ones that seem like you won't talk to many people first but if they don't pan out, just try whatever and just tell them that this isn't your strength.

🐕 dog walking

You could try hotel work, a kitchen porter, housekeeping that kind of thing.

Its difficult and you have to apply at many places. How sweet, you can't stand most of the jobs you qualify for. I never in my life worked because I loved working. I did it for the money,  When I said difficult, I assumed you were open to food. Absent that, you may not find a job at your age other than summer.