Im the only child with a learning disability i dont get it whats the point of living ?

..........................

• Learning disability is not a life sentence. You need to think out of the box, people are wired differently. Some are good with their hands and some are good with books. I have a brilliant cousin who's a medical doctor but can't fix a hole in his sock or mow the lawn. I say he has some disability for sure. Talk to yourself, what do you like doing most, perhaps working with paint, cars, building stuff. Exercising, meditating will help ease your mind. Lots of successful people have learning disabilities. Don't give up!

Good luck and a BIG warm hug to you.

I've read your "questions."  A learning disability isn't your only problem.

Discuss this with the Doctor who determined that a 4'10" 14 year old boy is not a midget.

Have you considered organ donation?

I have dislexia and I am a lawyer. If you put your mind to anything you are passionate about then you will not use your learning disability as a tool, you will push past it. Good luck!

• Dr. D

Just because you have a learning disability doesn't mean there's no point to your life. In fact, there are plenty of people who are worse off in life, and still find life to be exciting and full of wonder. 

I want you to look at a channel in YouTube called "Special Books by Special Kids".    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4E98HDsPXrf5kTKI...

The point of living isn't to be better than everyone else. You need to make a contribution to society. You make life worth living when you respond to pain and suffering with love and goodness. You make life worth living when you are a friend to the friendless, when you lend a helping hand to the losers, and when you comfort the afflicted. 

• Sandy

OMG!! How did a generation of kids grow up so weak and defeatist? get tested for a learning disability and do the hard work to master it! not going to RSVP your pity party.