Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why is it that my friend always have guys throwing themselves at her even though she’s 7 months pregnant atm? ?

She’s not a girl that jumps from guys to guys but whenever she is single guys automatically just push themselves on her and she falls it and ending up being their little accessory.

She was with this guy who she got pregnant, he kept her around like a little doll to show off.. when she started to look more pregnant she said he would jokingly call her fat.. and say he misses her old body (she worked out a lot before being pregnant) after months of physical and emotional abuse she left him... not even a month has pass and her older sisters good friend made a move on her... WHILE SHES STILL PREGNANT, I’m trying to tell her not to fall for him because these guys don’t even see her as a person. 

I’ve noticed guys just throw themselves at her. Even when she was dating that guy, guys from her past would still try to pursue her and take her on dates.. I’m like “she’s fully pregnant bro”

They pay for everything she does, even if she refuses. They ask her to move in literally RIGHT away.. there’s no 6 month/ year wait to ask. 

All her ex’s proposed to her or brought up the idea of proposing to her. ( she’s against legal marriage) 

I can honestly say she’s really sweet and down to earth but she’s also feisty and bluntly honest, I’m afraid that because of that she doesn’t see these guys true intentions 

• edward
    Favorite Answer

She’s got that baby as man bait. And a lot of men really want to be dads. Some won’t ever admit it but they all want it. It doesn’t even have to be their own flesh and blood.

• Nancy

One thing a guy knows for sure about a girl who's seven months pregnant: she puts out.