Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why is my ex doing this ?

We got into a bad disagreement he texted me saying its was over I accepted that then I had moment of weakness I texted and called him got no response. I sent him one last text before went no contact. I have been no contact for 11 days he text me on day 3 asking for sex I ignored him. I notice 3 separate occasions he will drive down my street playing extremely loud music early in the morning example 3am. I will look on my phone no text or calls. Ppl are saying he’s loves and cares about me if that’s the case why don’t he communicate. Is it his male ego he’s not pushing to the side. 

Favorite Answer

if he wants to have sex, then tell him you think that's a great idea and tell him to come over at night. then when he gets to your house, make sure all of the lights are off and you can peek out the window as you watch him get stood up. then when he calls or texts you asking you where you are and if you really wanted to have sex, then ignore him and don't respond to him like he doesn't respond to you. problem solved.