my computer is acting so glitchy pls help?
- Anonymous2 months ago
Try clearing you history and clean your caches first before you do anything. This may help the glitchy stuff.
To to hirsty onr tool bar, click on it and then clikc ok, and then go to your tool bar and click on your tools and click on your caches and hit okay to clear it.
- KathyLv 72 months ago
You may need to have it fixed.
- Sheri2271Lv 52 months ago
Try to post this in the correct category and you might get some help
- EntropyLv 72 months ago
Update your drivers. Reboot. If that doesn't work, uninstall/reinstall the offending program. If that doesn't work, try asking a question in the right category that has actual information in it so someone can help you.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- RichardLv 72 months ago
1. This has nothing to do with soap operas.
2. Your question is too general to answer.
3. Go to a store or specialist who knows how to diagnose computer problems.