Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Before and after our relationship please read ?

couple since August. Back then he was all over me and nothing would get in his way of seeing me. He was always coming down always taking me on trips. He would send romantic texts, pictures and poems. Took me to fine dining, took me to places I never been to for fun. I had so much fun I forgot about my life at home. 

NOW: we haven't been on a trip since May he's not as romantic, doesn't hardly text. I only see him once a week. he skips holidays and does them on another day instead like this coming valentines day he won't even do Christmas. Says that holidays aren't important but they was last year! 

I am really unhappy and have been crying the last couple days I feel like he's grown bored of me 

Favorite Answer

What you say really doesn't make any sense. You said that you Have been a couple since August and haven't been away with him since May. . There is no May between August and February.

Anyway....

People date to get to know one another and now you know he is not the guy he wanted you to believe he is. You are now realizing who he truly is and, you don't like it.

LISTEN, either you talk to him and ask him if there is someone else or you tell him he no longer makes you happy and you want out.

Because sweetheart, he is not going to change. He put up an act before or maybe he did mean it, but it sounds like something or someone else is now occupying his time.

Regardless of what happens here, you should never blame yourself. This is why people date, so they learn if they have a future...or not.

No the honeymoon phase is over. Talk to him about it and communicate and see if you can work things out. It takes two for a relationship. If he doesn’t want to make an effort move on because they’re not the one. best wishes.