Anonymous

How come people think that you can't sue the cops or file a police brutality complaint when they abuse you for being disabled and autistic ?

So I'm autistic and the cops here in my city are nothing but a bunch of jerks. Someone framed me for a crime and used my phone number in a spoofing app to make my number pop up when they called a local business in my area and made a threat. The cops wouldn't believe me that I didn't do it and they arrested me on charges "threatening the use and possession of weapons of mass destruction". I have no way of proving that I didn't do it cause some knucklehead framed me for it and made my number pop up. I'm considering filing a police brutality complaint and suing the cops for everything that they own. I'm suing them for defamation of character and mental abuse. I'm about tired of them and their nonsense. They won't even do their investigation and they just went ahead and arrested me for something that I didn't do. I'm no longer opening the door for those pigs. Andrew says that it is illegal to not open the door for the cops. I don't get how is it illegal cause I've done it before. I did it many times, they would just knock and leave after 20 mins of banging on the door. I'm sure they are not going to knock down the door but andrew thinks that they will. How come andrew thinks it is illegal to not open the door for the cops ?? How come he thinks that they will knock down the door ? How come people think that I can't file complaints on them ???

Знате, читајући овај прилично дневник и безумну бијес. Једини закључак до којег долазим јесте да сте лажни дечак око 13 или 14 година, а ништа боље од тога не би сметали одраслима.

Làm thế nào mà bạn là một thằng ngốc không cho người khác chết tiệt?

The reason for what I've done is to teach you a lesson. You can't just commit crimes and expect to get away with it each time. Now you will have a lot of time to think about if it really was worth it to make threats online while you sit in your prison cell. Weapons of mass destruction charge is a 10 year felony.

• SimplytheFACTS

if you really did make a threat using his number, you do realize they could possibly trace it back to you....would take a lot of work if you covered your tracks, but there is a chance they could.

So many holes in your story it might as well be swiss cheese.  Weapons of mass destruction? Defamation of Character? and your ineptitude as a computer and phone hacker.   Pathetically laughable claims as usual.

You are an abject failure as a troll and as a human being.  

You can file complaints but your fantasy of "suing the cops" will never happen.  No attorney will take your case and you certainly aren't capable of serving as your own lawyer.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a blatant liar and troll is not a a disability, jacob.

• ajtheactress

Rants that are basically lies are not going to win you any friends.  Behaving like a 4 year old is tiresome to people who encounter you online or off.  Grow up.

maybe you should talk to a lawyer about all this

why don't you use Yahoo Answers as you defense....show someone else admitted to it.

yes there are ways to prove it wasn't your phone, your phone records would show the call was not made from your account..

but you are a tech genius and would know that...you just messed up your fiction

maybe you should complain about them bothering you like that

• Carson

If the get a warrant they will break the door down.

You need to hire a tech-geek and show your innocence.

Your nonsensical non-questions and paranoid whining are really getting tiresome, kid. And posting this crap anonymously destroys any credibility you might have had otherwise. Overall, it's just one big losing proposition. 

You personally have admitted to threatening and harassing people on here multiple times. =/

Why do you think you can get away with crimes, just because you're autistic ...?