promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesFord · 2 months ago

1997 mustang gt help?

I have a 1997 mustang gt and the front sway bar arm rusted off the frame and is just floating there on the driver side I'm in Hawaii and have not been able to find a welder even through a muffler shop looking for any advice 

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    No welder will touch your car for fear of getting sued.  You can get the mount manufactured at a machine shop.  Or order one from a dealer or get one from a junkyard.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Order one from off the internet, check e-bay first....just put in 1997 mustang sway bar frame and the cost is around $30... might replace both sides and sway bars.....I found old cars Radiator is wore out and wise repairman replaces it also....for $ plugs and wiring new hoses and you got a car that may travel another 50,000 miles and new brakes lets not forget them and all of this repair and your still have a piece of junk but it runs and drives well and it is paid for...and all this repair you can do it yourself.....    

    • Joseph2 months agoReport

      The arm that it connects to on the frame is rusted off 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.