promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Is it wrong to stop a person in the middle of the sales pitch and say. Let’s cut this crap and just tell me the price?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not inappropriate, but it's not necessarily in your best interest.

Value is what's important. If you're too impatient to listen to what you would receive, there's no way to know what the value is, so you can't make an educated decision. On the other hand, if the salesperson is just spewing gibberish, it's perfectly appropriate to tell them to get to the point. It just depends.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Absolutely wrong. We need to patiently wait for them to complete their version. Till they complete you will never know, the total picture of the offer. I do agree if someone is so dragging without any value, you don;t need even to interrupt, better to move out of the place and being safe.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, they'd probably be grateful. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You don't have to be quite so untactful tell the person sir my time is very short tell me how much the price is and I'll tell you if I can afford it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

fair enough...................................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's appropriate and also it's fun to watch their reaction !

• 2 months ago

Nope. I do the same thing just because it’s annoying as hell and I got better things to do than waste my time listening to someone trying to blow smoke up my ***. We all know that it starts out with the cheapest price just to get you interested but by the time it’s done, it’ll double what the starting price was.

• 2 months ago

You shouldn't be listening to sales pitches. You're a grown up think for ypurself. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no, very appropriate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.