Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 2 months ago

Which town to move in in Arizona?

I would like for it to snow there. I am planning to move there since its cheaper there than where I live in California. Do you guys know any cities there I should consider? Any opinions? 

Favorite Answer

I visited Phoenix every year for twenty years and like it a lot. It is big but broken up into neighborhoods which are like separate enclaves which have places to shop and find entertainment as well as some good schools. ;I have been through Tuscon which is smaller more stretched out. Phoenix has nice wide boulevards and streets and of course there is the loop around the city 101 and I 10 which goes to California and I 17 which goes across the mountains to Flagstaff. I spoke to a guy recently who was touting Yuma but I have never been there and he was only there years ago so it might have changed. Flagstaff itself is nice but it has snow which I was trying to escape on trips to Phoenix. Phoenix is a a desert valley so it gets hot in the summer but we were only there once in the summer. The winter is 70 in the daytime mostly sunny and dry and 40 at night. The one problem is there is lots of sand and dirt that blows around when it is windy so it gets into the house so you need to vacuum and clean often. There is a great variety of people there who come from all over.

Moving from CA?  There are no cities in AZ you should consider.  Try OR or WA.

• Flagstaff or st. Johns 

If you want snow, you want to be in northern Arizona. Flagstaff is a good choice.

queen creek Arizona if you want your kid to be raised without diversity poisoning the well.no shitholers allowed.

Flagstaff AZ and other high-altitude towns get quite a bit of snow.

• Foofa

If I were moving to Arizona I'd be looking at the hillier sections where it doesn't get as hot. Somewhere off the 17.

It snows in Flagstaff