UNIVERSITY IN CANADA?  @all Canadians. ?

Aside from the top universities such as UBC and Uni of Toronto what universities would you recommend for an international student with average grades? A uni with good social life and a good reputation. 

I’m doing my research but I’d like to hear from Canadians themselves. xx

Queens University in Kingston-

You can get in with an average of 75% in highschool, you would need to complete the courses of English/Chemistry/Biology/Math courses as well! Queens also has a very successful international exchange program as well, you can contact them at 613-533-3208 to get further into on the requirements and other important details.

Queens has a very broad social life! They offer up over 40 restaurants/bars on campus, everything ranging from fast food joints such as Tim Hortons, ranging to full scale five star resturants such as the Canadian Grilling Company etc. There are also big time sporting events such as football games, hockey events, lacross (in the summer), baseball (summer) and basketball at the Queens Centre (year round).

Also the bus routes are very accessible if you don't drive! The 501/502 runs along Stuart Street 7 days a week up until 11:30pm, theres also the 601/602, 801/802 that runs up and down University Ave, there is also route 20 which strictly caters to Queens and it runs until 2am 7 days a week.

Source(s): I work at Queens U.

because the entire province couldnt be bothered to try to assimilate to the rest of the country. they were granted parole and then revolted against themselves to collapse the country

Well, doing good research would have led you to ask this in Education & Reference, as this is clearly NOT a Travel issue.

McGill U in Montreal.

• beck2 months agoReport

Yahoo automatically fixed it in a category for me, didn’t realize it. Thanks Andre.