Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 months ago

should I support Israel or Palestine?

Favorite Answer

Stay out of it.

Israel and Palestine are blood related. Let them handle their family dispute over land.

• BMCR

The two sides are pro Israel vs. anti Israel.

Only Israel help then recover all of the Land of Israel from the Pagan Muslims

Palestine if you have a soul, empathy and know right from wrong.

Considering there will be no country of Palestine until Palestinians dump Hamas and Hezbollah. Israel is signing on to the most recent Trump proposal for a workable two state solution. I'd support Israel if I were you.

What you should do is stop being a useless TROLL.

If you know Christian eschatology, you will have plenty of reason to see that God chose Israel, and there would be a larger group of people in the world who stood against it for whatever reason. So, learn about that and the answer will be a guide as to what you decide. I choose Israel because God chose Israel, and I'm one of God's people. God's people tend to be in agreement with that particular God. 

Source(s): bisexual Christian