promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Fritz asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

which of the following is the strongest animal?

1. rat

2. hamster

3. squirrel

4. weasel

5. guinea pig

6. rabbit

what is the strongest animal among these?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you mean who is likely to win a fight it would be the weasel first and rat second.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

A Rottweiler puppy at 6 months old

• Dale-E
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Each of these have a somewhat unique strength. But to be generally honest, that would have to be the one with the most meat, and that is your rabbit.

• 2 months ago

Really something insignificant, but I will vote weasel, they overtake and run off with chickens often and they can be defensively mean.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If this is a question for a test then the answer will be either in the booklet or your written work. If is not a question for a test then it's a weird question lol and is sounds like a social experiment, I assume you don't mean biting strength but actual pushing/ pulling strength? So I'm gonna say rabbit 

• Edwena
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Like mad at her boyfriend and can't figure out if he is a weasel or a rat. If he is stronger, he is a rat.  If he is devious, he is a weasel.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The weasel 4, since it is the predator. The others are food species for a weasel, to be eaten alive. You have to be pretty strong to eat somebody alive.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edwena
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

A weasel will eat a rat.  You are saying that a rat is dumber, or a rat is more determined to escape, or a rat has to grind its teeth more. Specify how you measure "strength". 

• 2 months ago

4. weasel , that would be the one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.