promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does Donald Trump know how to repent, and have a broken, contrite spirit,?

Or is his spiritual adviser still trying to feed his narcissism by making him "the king of Persia"??? Knowing her false prosperity teaching I would say she's on the 'king of Persia" deal feeding his arrogant pride.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Duck
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Apparently he doesn't. He doesn't even apologize or admit fault when everyone knows he's wrong or has done wrong ... and I'm not even talking about the big stuff like impeachment. If he misspeaks, he'll go to greater lengths to hide or write off his error than just simply saying, 'Oh, I goofed."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Everybody's a narcissist these days. It's the new buzz word. Somebody thinks you're a narcissist, it just doesn't mean anything any more. - It's become void due to over usage, kindda like the word racist or antiSemite.

• 2 months ago

Nope. What he is exhibiting now is long overdue PUSHBACK against the Left. It is a righteous act to push back against these Godless heathens, so no “repentance” is necessary.

KAGA Trump 2020

Let’s put quid-pro-Joe and the rest of these corrupt democrats on defense for once.

• ...Show all comments
    • Spah-ky
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

It was a BS charge and Trump is pushing back. It is righteous indignation. There is nothing to repent of here, except from the likes of Schiff and his ilk. You want a verse? I can give you plenty. But let’s start with: Exodus 20:16. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.