Should Porn Be Banned Eventually?

Am I the only person who thinks porn should be banned at some point in the future?....Hold up, let me guess. I’m gonna get a squad of autistic people saying NO! Smfh, f*cking retards. 

But anyway, do you guys think it should be banned, or just made harder for minors to access. 

Just look at Andre’s response. People just that dumba*s are the exact people I’m referring to. People who don’t mind knowing that children can access such sites. 

Favorite Answer

I say it should and should be bannee for a long time ago. I have read that it de sensitizes people in a way to not interact and have a healthy relationship with your significant other. I also agree that the scenerios they put people in are fake and a great majoirty of things people do in porn are staged, and not everyone in real life act the way they do in the films.

The main thing they want to do is cause shock value so they get more viewers.

once someone has seen something in porn they want to see more extreme which is bad because it leads to watching things that could affect mental state.

I'm sympathetic to the thought, but I just don't see that working very well, given the Internet and the fact that everyone is walking around with a camera and videocamera in their pocket. And we sure don't need the burden it would place on law enforcement and the criminal justice system. I would like to see it made harder for minors to access, though, but I can't imagine how that could be done.

• yet-knish!

The fact that you insult people who are sympathetic to your position doesn't say much for your own character.

"Banning porn" has been tried. Even in printed form children "gained" access to it. Such attempts have proven fruitless in times past.

The inquisitiveness of children is not to be taken lightly and their knowledge for what reproductive organs are for is often based on what they see. In ages past families had a one room house and the summoning of the stork (as Piers Anthony calls it) was a ritual more then one child witnessed only because the parents thought they were asleep. The breeding of cattle/live stock was no mystery to them. To those of such times intimacy was about producing offspring, not just pleasure.

Just removing porn is not the solution! Neither is making viewing it or reading mandatory (which seems to be the liberals approach).

Porn like drugs and many other things can be used sanely or become an addiction. Just as I would not support attempt to remove alcohol from existence, I can not support an all out ban on porn. Porn is not healthy, but it does have its place. That place is not where children can easily find it, like on TV almost every evening.

• KDB Kath

Yes, we are in modern world, everyone has an access to internet on their phones, its really hard to ban all the users from watching porn.

The argument to ban porn because some young people can access is is akin to banning steak because babies lack teeth.

That your 'argument' starts with name calling people who will disagree with you only shows it's utter moral bankruptcy.

• Fake Account2 months agoReport

Stfu! You’re just looking for a reason to argue. I laid out a line and you still chose to cross it. Are you slow in the head? You need to re-read what I just typed 100 more times until it clicks. I said should porn be banned OR should guidelines be set to make it harder for kids to access. DUMBA*S!

It should be banned, that wouldn't stop it happening but greatly reduce it, people involved in child porn get caught so people involved in adult abuse could also get caught. Prohibition is not just about trying to stop something, sometimes you know you will never stop what is banned but, you send the message that this is not normal and then kids will stop thinking the vile acts in porn are normal. Girls would then go back to not dressing like blow up dolls and not have to put up with disgusting acts when they first have sex because, their partner has watched filth and thinks it's normal.