promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is the age 35 too late to learn fishing? like carp fishing by the river. I wanna do it but there's SOOO much to learn.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Not sure why it would be too late. I’m 35. I started fishing 2 years ago. That same year I caught a 30lb red drum. Last year, I caught a 32” eel. I don’t know much about carp, but I’ve seen people catch massive ones off of corn

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There is not a lot to learn. STOP WATCHING THE BS FISHING VIDEOS and just watch some people having fun fishing is the best way to learn.. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GUYS GETTING PAID WITH BIG SPONSORS AND 25 THOUSAND DOLLAR BOATS AND TV SHOWS... THAT is not realistic fishing.

'

Learn to Fish and you will never go hungry more then maybe a day...lol

• 1 month ago

It's fishing, dude.  You do it cause you're old and don't want to learn anything.  You are thinking of work.

• Herman
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Easy as can be. Nothing to it dude.

Yes you can learn at 35 or 45 or 55 or 65 and up.

My Uncle Kracker learned at 97 years old.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mj
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Bring a comfy chair and relax. If you are carp fishing you need catch nothing. Carp also like McDonalds.

• Herman
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I like McDonald's.

• 2 months ago

Here is a youtube link for you to learn fishing.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=learn...

• 2 months ago

No, that's not too late to learn fishing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There isn't that much to learn, doesn't take long, it's quite easy when you're shown by someone then you get better as you practise. Go to a fishing tackle/bait store and talk to staff. Ask if they know anyone who would be happy to teach you and leave your name and number on pieces of paper so they can hand out to those who would be willing to help out. Or go on a local fishing website or visit a fishing club and ask on/in those if anyone is interested to teach you. Or you could watch tutorials on YouTube. Good luck. You're never too old to learn anything. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.