youd be amazed at what you can achieve with threats of violence

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mj
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Doggy downers. 

• 2 months ago

that is not a real one single picture, if its even an actual photograph there is no way ALL of those dogs sat and looked up in the right direction and said cheese in sync at all, let alone as shown. look at the angle and brightness of the light bleeding through casting shadows. front center dog's right leg shadow is cast from above behind and to the left of camera, yet sunlight is from above behind from the left of the dogs black dog to its left should have a head shadow equal to or darker than the fence shadow which is only covering half of the dog, from its left. black dog behind that one had its foot cropped poorly. shadows along right side are cast AT the fence which is BETWEEN the dogs and the sun.

• 2 months ago

You can tell they are all focusing on something.

Good training.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

When they did Radio El Mundo from Holland those tapes aeared out from an assault lasted thousend years to get them back the Nirvana afterhours and aftermath they put a tax on. Malvinas for thousend years people tortured thinking music that is got a DVD which is a private idaho for all the people but the prize to do one tape into cd costs 800 pesos and the tapes were infinity keditation tapes and speaches and even oldies and meditation but suddenly I see there is no UPC production that means I quited or edited the DVD in a company for that tax after a time got eliminated the tax but I am nit sure whonis gonna be the next to fall im theicture to be another bachellor which describes a painter suddenly happened absolute nonsense there is a painet which describes it all in revolution he gets neheaded by the kimg or queen and has to be welcome back to argentina

• 2 months ago

The photographer probably had them all focusing on a treat or a ball. 

• duskmystic2 months agoReport

I see said the blind man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.