Should I spend $7 and go see birds of prey this weekend or just pass and wait til next week?

Debating whether or not whether I should pay to see this movie this week or wait til next week or week after that. I just spent over $40 on comics at my local comic shop and spent $50 getting bayonetta and super Mario odyssey and now I’m wondering if I should save my $7 this weekend since I went over my spending limit 

Favorite Answer

I feel I had mario odyssey right now that wouldn’t even be a question up for asking, I’d just play the game all weekend without stopping. Anyway my answer is to go to harley if you’re going with other people because it’s a social gathering than, and if it’s just you then stay home and play the game because the movie just looks ok. Also what comics did you get lol.

• ?

Live within your budget.

Personally, I have not found any movie worth the expense, inconvience, or interesting enough, since "Mother, Jugs, and Speed".

I wait for the Free release on TV or at worse (DVD?) NETFLIX, sometimes REDBOX.

Wait. How important is it to your life?