promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is the best projector?

I’m looking for a projector to project a 60inch screen, I’ll be seated a little bit over 6 feet away, is it wiser to get a known brand(benq optoma Epson) 480p or go with a Chinese 720p or 1080p projector. Any model numbers or names are greatly helpful.

Update:

My budget preferably is 350 or lower.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There are several good projectors you can purchase under 350. Some of them are:

- ViewSonic PA503S 3600 

- Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector.

- BenQ SVGA Business Projector (MS524AE)

- DBPOWER Projector.

- ViewSonic M1 Portable Projector with Dual Harman Kardon Speakers.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

With that budget, name brand used.

• Lance
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its better to stick with a name brand; for those off brands quality and reliability is unknown I mean you could get a good one who knows you'd be taking a chance.Optoma was actually one of those brands a few years back. The picture looked good and the price was right but no one knew if they were reliable or not...Today Optoma is considered a known brand because they have a proven track record....What Projector depends a lot on the size of your room; how many seating positions; type of screen used; how much lighting control you have, ceiling mount or on a coffee table and how far away(not you but the projector). Also is the room a dedicated Home theater room or multi use....But just generally speaking I would take a look at projectors by View Sonic (PA503W) Optoma (S343) and others...

• 2 months ago

Always buy a good name brand.

When a company has a reputation to protect,

you have a better chance of getting something that will last.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.