Bill asked in PetsReptiles · 2 months ago

Help! Would you consider a pig a reptile?

Favorite Answer

Nope, not at all. A pig is pork, and it tastes wonderful. Most reptiles taste like chicken.

I'd not just consider but I would confirm you are an effing idiot.

Not at all! Pigs are mammals because they are warm blooded and produce milk.

• Newton

Pigs are mammals. All mammals share a common ancestor and that ancestor was a therapsid reptile. Although that ancestor had some of the unique characters that mammals possess, including warm-bloodedness, and whiskers made of hair, it was not quite a mammal. Even though some people classify therapsid reptiles as "stem mammals" and include them in Mammalia, most people disagree and they follow the traditional classification which classifies therapsid reptiles in Reptilia and they exclude all reptiles from Mammalia, even those that are the closest relatives of the ancestor of mammals.

i dont think so

no I don't take pigs into consideration btw thank you for writing consider and not concider it really helped when it came for me to spell it correctly