If you are good with dream interpretation please read!?

My dream was so weird , first in my dream I started out trying to keep a demon away by saying scriptures & then it flashed from that to me being with a guy & he gave me lots of money & it went from that to me getting in my truck & dead rats was every were & I even got some of the blood on me & it flashed from that to me getting in the shower to get rid of the blood & two snakes mixed with yellow & white coming out of the drain , I was terrified & the snakes was terrified because they slithered away so quickly ....then the dream ended. 

Favorite Answer

The world is dying. Take a walk outside, a few miles, and look around. Everything is dying. Do you look at disturbing content online? Watch disturbing movies? Often curse? Watch politics? Such things are filling you with illness, as for most of humanity. You must shun negative death aspects of this modern society and seek to purify your self. Our creator is very real and we as people have entered in to a very gross dark way. Moderate things you do. Eat different foods. Fake foods will give you demonic dreams and visions if you are trying to be a good person. When your eyes are opened, you will see something terrible everywhere. Most people desire to be ignorant of these things. We should not be like most people. They have chosen the wrong way. Dreams are lessons. We wake at the right time to consider what we saw. Consider what you eat, what you watch, what you look at, what is on your mind, your feelings, your surroundings, and try to be more like light and not like the darkness that is enveloping the Earth.

• zizix2 months agoReport

Yes good start! Self awareness, self control. I think i was a good person most of my life until the world made me a little more than careless. Years later, i had very similar dreams but also in the real world. It straightened me up quick. I read a lot of scriptures too so it was a healthy reminder.

Pray pray pray is all you can do

So your dream hopped from:

1.  a demon

2.  a guy

3.  dead bloody rats

4.  into the shower

5.  two yellow & black snakes slithering down the drain

And then your dream ended.  I know all of this happened to you, but besides the fear, you really don't show up in your own dream  All these creatures show up, do damage, inflict fear, and crawl away.  Even the dream crawls away.  I think it would be better if you took some time out to care for yourself.  Others will take care of themselves and you should do the same.  Find a way  to be happy.   What makes you happy?  Make a list, and do something each day to make yourself happy. 

• Hope!

for the most part, the only person who can interpret a dream, is the person who dreamed it.. the reason is this - being in the shower for you, might mean something very different than for me. I might hate snakes, you might like them etc.. 

so, you need to think about each feature of the dream, decide what they mean to you, and that will help with the interpretation.. However, I will give this a try :-) 

The overall 'feeling' of this dream is 'scared'.. what a dream makes you FEEL is very important - it can indicate how you feel in real life.. so, for example, if you lose something in a dream, it can indicate that you are afraid you are losing control of something/someone in real life - the feeling is the same.. 

In your dream, the feeling is scared/frightened. There's a lot of things going on. Could it be that you see your life as very busy, and it's slipping away quickly and that frightens you? In the dream you are running from a demon, trying to get the blood off, trying to get away from the snakes - these are all negative things - and you are trying to get rid of them, get away from them.. this could indicate that there are things in your life that you know are wrong, unhealthy, bad for you.. and you want to get away from them (which is a good idea if that is the case!) - again, the dream is you being scared - is it that these 'bad' things in your life make you frightened, to think that they may not be something you can get rid of on your own? Maybe the 'bad' things are part of your personality - greed? (that guy giving you lots of money - how did that make you feel?)

I believe that dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves, but I could be way off base with my interpretation! It really is something that you would need to sit down and think about. I hope I have given you a place to start..

One last idea - to fight the demon, you KNEW to go to scripture - this is very significant, in my opinion.. some dreams are of our own making, but God does speak to us through dreams - you see it all the time in the bible - and so there is a chance that this dream is inspired - it's gotten your attention, and that is why you have posted about it - you think it might be important.. if it is a God-given dream, it could be God saying 'when bad stuff happens, you will need Me" - all I can say, is get to know God.. pray and read the bible, get yourself to church - and you will find that with God, the world is no longer scary, and there is nothing to fear at all, when God is in your life.. When I'm worried about something, I think of Psalm 23 - which I have memorized.

It begins, "the Lord is my Shepherd".. have you made God the master of your life? Have you said to Him "come into my life and take control? I want to belong to You"?

If not, there is no time like the present! :-) 

For myself, I am a Christian.. that ONE verse gives me so much peace.. the Lord - the creator of the UNIVERSE - IS!! Not 'was', not 'will be' but He IS right here in the present with me.. The Lord is my shepherd - a shepherd is a person who takes care of the sheep - we all know that, but did you know that a shepherd literally will give his life for the sheep - they fought off wolves and bears, they protected the sheep from all sorts of danger - poisonous plants, predators - when a sheep went missing, they left the others to go after that ONE sheep - God is my shepherd and that fills me with comfort and peace.I feel protected, safe and loved. God loves us so much that He sent His only son, Jesus, to earth on a rescue mission to save us.. I hope you will give God a chance to show you what He can do in your life. (sorry, I really got off track there!) :-) 

• Incognito2 months agoReport

Your words made me teary eyed , thank you for taking the time out to try & help me understand,& yes your right about the greed part & also trying to get away from negative things of my past to which I don’t think I can be free of , its all overwhelming & everyday I regret my life