How to stop being hungry at night?

So I have been doing intermittent fasting for a while and seen some good results with it (in terms of weight and just feeling better in general). Just recently though my job shifts got moved to evening and I don’t get home till 8:00/8:30 at night. When I do, I always find myself so hungry and wanting to eat. Any tips on what I can do to avoid getting so hungry at night and indulging in some unnecessary late(r) night snacks? Eating so late also usually makes me feel kind of trashy the next morning too...

• .
    Favorite Answer

Drink tea/water/coffee to help you feel full. Otherwise, consider moving your IF eating window to something that aligns better with your work schedule, so you don't have to worry about it being a problem that you eat when you get home from work (and if you consume a moderate amount of healthy food, you shouldn't feel "trashy" the next morning. 

• k w

quit playing games, just eat balance meals, you are cheating on something, them cravings don't just happen.......