Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

True or false...?? There's nothing like the love of a good big brother, if you're a girl..?

I say true.  A good, loving brother who loves and supports his sister is the strongest love on earth.  He is her protector, best friend, confidante and companion for life.

Favorite Answer

I never did have that. But it sure sounds awesome! Closest I'll ever get, more than likely? Is: I've got a very close male friend, who at times feels like an annoying older brother to me! And I love and appreciate him VERY much indeed. :-P

• 2 months agoReport

TU.

Hah! Can I swap you then? Mine is a total knobhead at times. OK, there is a 10 year age gap but I often think he was left on the doorstep, he doesn't share any of our family interests (OK apart from sailing).

• Jesere

I would say in my case it's my Sweetie and my brother is 2nd

I wouldn't say that. I was never that to my younger sisters. I didn't care for any of them.

• 2 months agoReport

TU.