promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

are bmw cars reliable/do they run for a lot of miles?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Only about 500,000 but you MSUT use ONLY GERMAN oil abnd NEVER Valvoline and only German fluid from PENTOSIN mostly

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Snezzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your BMW will work absolutely perfectly until something goes wrong. Then you pay lots of money to have someone try to fix it.

There is no such thing as a cheap BMW.

I had one once, learned the hard way that if you have some random idiot tow it when it breaks down, off in the wilderness somewhere, you will spend the next two years trying to get the alignment correct. Eventually you will discover that a strut got bent when it was towed.

A friend had it worse. Came from the dealership, brand new, with a bent strut. What a mess!

• ...Show all comments
    • SMA 5562 months agoReport

When you cruise at 40 mph you will feel the ghost of Adolph Hitler  - https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/09/bmw-owners-finally-admit-nazi-past/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Iviviv8cvobb obivucucycu

• SMA 5562 months agoReport

When you cruise at 40 mph you will feel the ghost of Adolph Hitler:  https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/09/bmw-owners-finally-admit-nazi-past/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My BMW was great, a dream to drive, very reliable, and I never had a problem.  However, I purchased it new - not sure I'd buy a used one, certainly not without a warranty.  

They will run forever with proper maintenance, but an average visit to service it - at the BMW dealer was $1,000 to $1,500 - and that was just annual maintenance - nothing huge.  (One of my Xenon headlights died but was covered under the warranty - it would have cost over $1,000 for that replacement - which I thought was insanity).  

• arther
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Forever what a load of rubbish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

nope they are notorious for breaking down often

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They are very good cars if you have the money to get them fixed when they are broken.

• arther
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

good cars that break often. the sucker and his money soon parted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.