How to enable two-step verification to prevent creepy dudes from accessing my account?
- brian 2010Lv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Here's how to activate it:
1. Sign in and go to your Account security page.
2. Beside "Two-step verification," click the Toggle button to turn it on Image of the toggle button set to the On position
3. Enter your mobile number.
4. Click Send SMS or Call me to get a verification code.
5. Enter the verification code, then click Verify.
6. If you access Yahoo Mail in third-party apps, click Create app passwords or click Skip for now
- Arthur DentLv 72 months ago
This is a popular question.
Add two-step verification for extra security - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/new-mail-for-desktop/tur...
- SharonLv 72 months ago
Add two-step verification for extra security: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/turn-two-step-verificati...