Would anyone like to answer how Pearl L madeover 109,000 points this week.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

By answering questions...........

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 week ago

She didn't, there's a programming bug in that part of the code. Everyone's is wrong including mine. It's been broken like that for well over a year most likely a lot longer.

• rustbucket
      Lv 6
      5 days agoReport

Its three times I've checked her points in six weeks. The first time was over 125,000 points. It drew me to check 2 more times and each answer was different in number but still in the 100,000 range. Just wondering. I don't take anything serious on yahoo answers but think its a good idea of sharing. 

• 2 weeks ago

She wacked up some photos of her beaver.

• rustbucket
      Lv 6
      2 weeks agoReport

Not very nice but funny.

• 2 weeks ago

multiple accounts from using YAHOO MESSENGER BOOTERS years ago never closed the accounts and use those to give herself best answer etc. 

IF you were around back when YAHOO MESSENGER was popular there were many who used what was called booters.. they could log in many names at one time and then use those to send you a crash type program of many e mails and messages at the same time which would kick you out of the chat room or even off the messenger completely.

Most of those programs can still be used just in different ways sense Messenger is closed to have multiple sign in names and accounts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

It's pretty sad that you're stalking a serial troll.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Although Pearl L has an enormous number of points these are from answering an enormous number of questions, he is on the Points leader board but if you check all the Categories he is only on Family&Relationships category for Best Answers where he has 12,647 Best Answers which is not a high percentage of all the answers. (Veronica C has 76,549 Best Answers in that category and a 99% Best Answer rate, the second person BIG DADDY COOL has 106% Best Answers which is excellent to be able to get more best answers than answers).

• ...Show all comments
    • Snezzy
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

For a while Pearl was making it easy for her to hunt up her old answers by inserting crazy errors such as writing rn for m (RN for M). She has two accounts that I've identified, Pearl and Pearl L. Probably lots more.

• 2 weeks ago

She has multiple sock accounts.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Does anyone care? It's not like you can cash them in on anything.

Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No.  It's a glitch.  My profile says I have earned more than 30,000 points this week.

• Will
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

She is officially a troll now who just puts down spam answers. Just pointless answers like, "I'd hope so." Her accounts really need to be banned.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

she has two accounts that she uses to point game because she has nothing better to do, she also spams the same retarded answers on quora

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.