Driving a UK car to Greece. Is there a time limit to how long I can stay in Greece with this car?

Really nobody knows yet. The "Brexit" changes all sorts of things. In the worst case you will be limited to I think 90 days, and will need a "Green Card" for insurance. Longer than that and you may have to register the vehicle locally as an import and either swap your driving licence for a Greek one, or take a local driving test. If the right Deal is arranged it will be business as usual and 6 months limit.

I think!

The RAC web site has some regularly updated info. www.rac.co.uk

you can only stop for 90 days with a visa ..if you want to stay longer .ie become a resident ..its a very complicated and long process to register your car ..and you cant do it yourself ...must be done via embassy 

The status of British citizens in the EU is uncertain since Brexit was less than a week ago.  I recommend making contact with the office of your MP to ask for information. 

• DeAnne

How would we know? Contact someone in Greece.