promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why can't killing your partner for cheating be legal?

If my husband or boyfriend ever cheated on me, I'll strap him down to the bed and cut his penis off with a saw, so he'll never use it again. 😤

Once I'm done slicing it off like cake, I'll go more ham on him by farting on his face! 🤬

5 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

One problem with your fantasy is, once you've deprived him of his manhood, you can do whatever you'd like, but nothing else will matter. Cheating is wrong by any measure, but killing is, too. Two wrongs don't make a right. Decide if you really want to stay with him. If he's strayed once, he may be likely to do it again and it may not be possible to repair your damaged trust. Under that circumstance, your marriage may be over, but, if you think it is salvageable, go for it. If that doesn't work, you can always divorce, but, if it does, then your marriage may be restored and could prove to be better than ever.

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 months agoReport

You say two wrongs don't make one right but I'm trying to make it right by saying I'll kill a cheater. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kristy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone cut cake with a saw before

• 2 months agoReport

I do it all the time. 

• Ana
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don’t completely blame you, as long as:

1) he knows your rule in advance. (If he still breaks it, then he’s stupid and fair game)

2) If he can also kill YOU, if YOU are the one who decides to cheat.

• 2 months agoReport

I don't cheat. 

• 2 months ago

You'll 'go more ham on him'? What language is that, twitlet?

• 2 months agoReport

It's slang word for aggression. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wow psycho.  Would it help if they told you first?  How about if they invited you along to help re-ignite the adventurous and bold spirit for many lovers?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.