Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Why can't killing your partner for cheating be legal?

If my husband or boyfriend ever cheated on me, I'll strap him down to the bed and cut his penis off with a saw, so he'll never use it again. 😤

Once I'm done slicing it off like cake, I'll go more ham on him by farting on his face! 🤬

• RP
    Favorite Answer

One problem with your fantasy is, once you've deprived him of his manhood, you can do whatever you'd like, but nothing else will matter. Cheating is wrong by any measure, but killing is, too. Two wrongs don't make a right. Decide if you really want to stay with him. If he's strayed once, he may be likely to do it again and it may not be possible to repair your damaged trust. Under that circumstance, your marriage may be over, but, if you think it is salvageable, go for it. If that doesn't work, you can always divorce, but, if it does, then your marriage may be restored and could prove to be better than ever.

• 2 months agoReport

You say two wrongs don't make one right but I'm trying to make it right by saying I'll kill a cheater. 

• kristy

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone cut cake with a saw before

• 2 months agoReport

I do it all the time. 

• Ana

I don’t completely blame you, as long as:

1) he knows your rule in advance. (If he still breaks it, then he’s stupid and fair game)

2) If he can also kill YOU, if YOU are the one who decides to cheat.

• 2 months agoReport

I don't cheat. 

You'll 'go more ham on him'? What language is that, twitlet?

• 2 months agoReport

It's slang word for aggression. 

Wow psycho.  Would it help if they told you first?  How about if they invited you along to help re-ignite the adventurous and bold spirit for many lovers?