Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Should I stop sleeping with my coworker?

We are partners at work and we work all day with each other. Last night she invited me over to her place and she wanted to have sex but she let me know up front that she doesn't want to just be with me that she wants to also sleep with other guys. I told her I wasn't cool with that and didn't want to sleep with her if she was going to also be sleeping with other guys. Well we ended up having sex anyway and she really liked it and has invited me over again. Should I go or break it off right now?

• Ana
    Favorite Answer

I would maybe say go over to see her tonight, but I would also have a casual and playful (yet direct) talk with her and say that she should expect better of herself, and ask her what she really wants in life. Is it blind lust? Or is it romance, and eventually, a family?

If she wants romance later, inform her that if she sleeps around wildly now, it’ll make it IMPOSSIBLE to get a quality guy later. It just would.

This way, at least you might have a chance of changing her mind. Maybe she really enjoyed meeting with you. And if you can’t change her mind, well, at least you tried 🤷‍♀️