Kelly asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

What are your opinions about super bowl halftime show?

• y
    Favorite Answer

I thought Shakira was very entertaining. I thought her outfits were appropriate, her moves/performance were appropriate. I thought she blew Lopez  off of the stage. I do not know much about her, her music or anything, I have heard the name before and that is about it. Not my type of thing. I was impressed.

Lopez on the other hand, I do know a little of her music, her movies and such, I thought she maybe on occasion flashed a little skin but overall, was still respectable. That was until this show, where she replaced class with crass, dance has certain guidelines like not shoving your crotch out there and such. It looked to be more for shock value than anything else, only everything she did has been done before. There is no more shock value to it, just crass.

• W

The only thing worst than half-time shows are the games themselves. God, football is a dumb game.

• ctc453

I'm not a Karen so I had no issues with it 

I was entertained could have  been worse. I thought Pitbull would get  a cameo

Typical "racy" show................ My 60 year old wife was doing a type of "pole dancing" move, she's not bad looking, so I thought it was a turn on for me....... then I did a..........water change on my 55 gallon aquarium. That's how much it "turned me" on.

• Didn't watch the game nor the half-time show. Don't really care but don't see what the big deal was. Nothing you're not going to see from most cheerleader squads at an NFL game. Good on the one for apparently still looking great aged 50.

they weren't all that

A lot of noise, monotonous dancing and not the least bit entertaining.  

Hollywood porn. Very artistic to shake your booty and hunch the air like that.

what was the deal with the dudes coming on to sing and leering at the ladies like they were fresh meat?