promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

So what do you think of Schiff's closing argument? Demonstrative of stupidity and TDS? More of his made up fantasy crimes and conversations?

"If abuse of power is not impeachable ... Trump could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently and let Jared Kushner run the country, delegating to him the decision whether to go to war," Schiff said during closing arguments.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It’s something like this:

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It was heart-wrenching because his appeals to truth and decency, and his insistence on the difference between right and wrong, are foreign and unintelligible to a Senate Republican majority that has convicted itself of intellectual and moral sloth.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Democrat IA caucus “snafu” is an example of the dysfunction of the party itself.  They are desperate. They know they need to reinforce the hatred that they’ve created and fostered  in their supporters. They don’t even hide it anymore. They are counting on their supporters to be foolish enough to fall for it.  And unfortunately many are.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

His noble, articulate, and right-minded closing argument to our Senators to do the right thing and remove Trump was the most impressive speech I ever heard.

Schiff will be remembered as a heroic defender of the rule of law and one of our greatest presidents ever. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

• He’s nothing more than an embarrassing footnote, and for that you’re lucky. Few read footnotes. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Schiff is insane, he may even turn out to be the idiot that posts every day on here about not being able to have a mental illness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.