Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 2 months ago

Do you like camping?

Tips and tricks?

Wilderness camping is best. It is all about getting away from electricity. People who disrupt the whole campground with the noise and smell of their generators should just stay home. All they do is bring their city into to the country. All I look for is getting away from all the  people who want to bring all their BS with them. Stay home if you have to have a large trailer with satellite TV and generators to run it and your microwave oven. 

Hated it! Squashed next to someone else and discovering all the noises they made at night in their sleep. Waking when the sun came up bathed in sweat. Feeling tired and let down when we arrived home to find our tent had fallen down and we couldn't just crawl in to bed! Give me a hotel any day! Tips - camp somewhere really breathtaking to compensate. Take the biggest tent you can with separate sections. Tricks - stay in a hotel! Don't do it!

• John

Decades ago when it was safer.

Yes. Here's a tip- never camp in a field with cows.

• D1218

Never tried it but sounds interesting.

I went camping with my high school girlfriend’s family back in the day. I ended up getting a good blówjob at night in the camper without anyone even noticing... it was quite exciting. That being said, I wasn’t a fan of the actual “camping” part except for the fishing.

• retired old sarge

I bet her dad was surprised that you let him suck your dick wasn't he. OR it was her brother... anyway you liked it that's what counts.