What in the hell happened to My Yahoo?????

what in the hell happen to MyYahoo?????????  I want my old format back.  I don't want all this new crap  Help me get back to my former My Yahoo format.

It's deleted because you haven't used it in so long then it's gone for good. That's a lot of other people barely use Yahoo anymore because the way the company is and the fact that you can't register without a phone number basically.

When Yahoo updates the old format is removed and gone and can not be recovered.  Always been that yay since Yahoo started in 1994.

My yahoo account was updated yesterday.  Today when I tried to send an email to a group and inserted the name of the group, nothing came up under that list other than the last person on the list to whom I sent the email.  What happened?

They update it on a regular basis.

They update it on a regular basis.

Reasons: security, features, operability, competition, data structures, changes in programming languages, etc.

It is *extremely* hard to maintain an old version, read that as **very** expensive.

It has changed, and has been like this for quite a while now. Once there is a new format, upgraded by Yahoo, you can't get the old one back.

• lev2 months agoReport

I cannot delete my emails

• Sharon

Once Yahoo upgrades to a new format you can't get the old one back. They remove it from their server.

What you see is what you get.

Mine looks the same, but I suppose that's because they roll out changes to some people before others.