promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What in the hell happened to My Yahoo?????

what in the hell happen to MyYahoo?????????  I want my old format back.  I don't want all this new crap  Help me get back to my former My Yahoo format.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's deleted because you haven't used it in so long then it's gone for good. That's a lot of other people barely use Yahoo anymore because the way the company is and the fact that you can't register without a phone number basically.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

When Yahoo updates the old format is removed and gone and can not be recovered.  Always been that yay since Yahoo started in 1994.

• 1 month ago

My yahoo account was updated yesterday.  Today when I tried to send an email to a group and inserted the name of the group, nothing came up under that list other than the last person on the list to whom I sent the email.  What happened?

• 1 month ago

They update it on a regular basis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They update it on a regular basis.

Reasons: security, features, operability, competition, data structures, changes in programming languages, etc.

It is *extremely* hard to maintain an old version, read that as **very** expensive.

• 2 months ago

It has changed, and has been like this for quite a while now. Once there is a new format, upgraded by Yahoo, you can't get the old one back.

• lev2 months agoReport

I cannot delete my emails

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Once Yahoo upgrades to a new format you can't get the old one back. They remove it from their server.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What you see is what you get.

• 2 months ago

Mine looks the same, but I suppose that's because they roll out changes to some people before others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.