Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Where to purchase high quality durable lingerie for the wife?

We already ruined one of her kinky outfits last night after sexy time.  Where do you recommend to pick up a better quality intimates that can take the rough sex?

My woman doesn’t know about these things because unlike most women, she didn’t live the extremely promiscuous life before marriage so she needs help from you experienced ladies.

No judging here!  I admire your bravery for living adventurous before marriage.

Favorite Answer

I don't know what you and she consider kinky, but Bare Necessities has quality lingerie that's lovely and often sexy. It is not inexpensive.

Oh, and thanks ever so much for the judgment about my personal decision of how to lead my sexual life as an adult before I married. Perhaps your wife has no idea what a mediocre lover she has, lacking my experience.

• Tepee

Sounds like you need to consider burlap undies.

More of your opinions on "promiscuous lifestyles."

Try Victoria's Secret.

When I engage in rough sex, I'm naked.

• 2 months agoReport

NOice!!!!

A girlfirend were bored and started snooping, so found all these lingerie outifts we found in her mother's closet. We're trying them all on, I'm wearing these crotchless panties and she found another pair with the rearend all open and exposed.These big fuzzy bras and stuff, leather stuff all like that, all silly.

Just laughing and playing dress up and then she's like, "Whooooooooaaaaa!" and pulls a dildo out behind a pair of shoeboxes, and she dares me to lick it. And she's like no I dared you, so you have to do it. So long story short, I put the whole thing in my mouth. I'd never given a bj up to that point, but I pushed it far enough to hit my gag reflex, I didn';t know how to do it, ,but she took it away from me and disapeared into the the bathroom with it, pretty funny.Whenever I saw her mother, I said to myself was "I went down on your dirty vibrator, so you got my spit all up inside you next time you used it"

• 2 months agoReport

NICE!!!

Consider leather, corduroy, or denim.