promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Greece · 4 months ago

Is it possible to continue studying dentistry from Russia to Greece?

I got Greece citzenship since my dad bought a house there and I been studying dentistry for 1 year in Russia. Just wondering if it'll be possible to continue studying it in Greece.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    You'd need to start your studies in Greece from scratch

    Also; generally you can't get citizenship just by owning a property. So you might want to actually check that.

    • Sofia4 months agoReport


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • hihi!
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Every country's medical ministry requires certain courses of study. Some Russian coursework will transfer, others probably will not. Continue your studies in Greece. It may cost more... you may wish to go a few more years in Russia and THEN "catch up" on Greek requirements. It could save a bit.

    Your English is great, I surmise so is your Russian as you have studied for a year under that language. How is your Greek? Greek universities will probably have no classes in Russian or English.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.