Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Was it wrong of me and my friends to release helium balloons wrapped with aluminum foil to spoof local FAA radar has around the Superbowl?

So they can think they were drone.

• Kieth
    Favorite Answer

That's funny, we released helium balloons with small keychain lights on them so people would think they were UFOs.

Radar has evolved a lot since the days of WWII.

• Susie

Why on earth would young people think interfering with security would be a fun and entertaining thing to do???  It’s like kids who call in bomb threats to schools.  They are clueless to the consequences and dangers of such actions.  Why don’t you find something productive to do with your time?? 

• david

The Super what??  === Does anybody care about that BS anymore?  When I realized that life was more than ball games and marching bands I quit watching all that BS. ===  Wrong to do what??  Again, who cares. 

there is enough plastic pollution without oaf's releasing it for a laugh.

No you didn't.  I was working there yesterday. An alert would have been sent out over our radios.

• a2yar

Interferering with aviation will get you jail